10/19/12

70x7

I keep quiet, yet I have something to say...
My feelings rise up, don't let them out, don't let them out, don't let them out...I say
There is no room in this circumstance for them, ah yes...from the past they do stem.

With you...I will not dance, not now, not like this...
Forgiveness, and healing with the sunrise you wish.

Your words flow so freely, so crafty, so bold,
like the thrashing of wind on an evening so cold.
How will I get up, move forward, recover...
When your words rattle my core like lightening...like thunder.

I am not any of those things you declare! Take them back, take them back, I can't take this despair.
I will fall to my knees, broken soul...heart bleeds
I will kneel there for awhile for he cares...yes, he sees...

He knows me, He adores me, He died for me too
I will lean on him, hear from him, and it is there I will pray for you.

Dear God, please forgive him, for he knows not what he does...
He is a wander too, looking for your strengthening love.
Please forgive him, please for give him, he is a wretched man
but you died for him too, so he could lead and take a stand.

He makes mistakes, yet so do I...are we something much the same?
Self seeking, self righteous, wicked and ashamed?
Tonight, my nakedness before you exposes me so raw
I search for you, long for you, Lord...I relive the fall.

Bring on your restoration, O' God, you are my King.
Be Victorious in dark places, for this sin, it has been seen.
Let your light shine from my heart, inflate my soul like a balloon...
Float me up to heaven, prepare for me, my groom...

-Amanda Williams-

No comments:

Post a Comment